”Our mission is to seek out the very best annuities and annuity riders among the thousands of products in the marketplace, and give investors the expert resources necessary to make an informed annuity purchase.”
AnnuityFYI is devoted to educating investors and financial professionals about annuities. Annuity FYI was launched in November of 2000 and since then has become the nation’s most respected resource for learning about, comparing, and selecting annuities.
There are over 2,000 insurance companies in the US offering more than 15,000 annuity products. Most of these are just plain poor investments, with high fees and commissions. We believe that fewer than 2%, or 300 of them, are potentially exceptional investments worthy of your consideration.
So here’s our mission, plain and simple:
- Research the universe of annuities in the US market
- Identify the very best annuity products and riders in each category
- Present on annuityfyi.com best-of-class annuities in an organized, easy-to-read format
- Educate investors about the different types of annuities, their advantages, and their shortcomings
- Provide Annuity FYI Experts via e-mail and over the phone to answer your annuity-related questions
Our Annuity FYI Experts are always a phone call away to answer your questions, and are trained to:
- Qualify your needs, goals, and risk tolerance
- Direct you to annuities that are best-in-class and suited to your needs, and help you avoid annuities that are not in your best interest
- Recommend the best product(s) based on your individual needs. If you are already working with a financial professional who does not specialize in annuities, Annuity FYI can work with the advisor to recommend the most suitable annuity. If you are not working with a financial professional, Annuity FYI can refer you to an Annuity FYI-approved financial advisor who can oversee the investment of an annuity
- Service your needs on a regular basis to be sure your investment goals are aligned with your annuity portfolio, including regular review of your portfolio and notification of outstanding annuity investment opportunities and special offers.