You want to be well-informed to purchase the best annuity benefits and interest for your situation. AnnuityFYI suggests that prior to purchasing a variable annuity you should consider the answers to thequestions below about the annuity, the insurance company issuing the annuity, and the broker selling it.
Considerations About the Annuity
- Do your variable annuity benefits provide for your beneficiaries? GO»
Considerations About the Broker
- Is your financial professional working with your best financial interests in mind to help you find an appropriate variable annuity?
- Have you checked your financial professional’s FINRA record to see if he or she has complaints on file or a criminal background? GO»
Considerations About the Annuity Issuer
- What are the financial strength ratings of the insurance company issuing the annuity?
- Are you able to transfer your funds among underlying accounts with low fees?
- Drawbacks of replacing a variable annuity.
This web page has been reviewed for compliance.Document reference: #1500261-15
Copyright ©2021 AFYI Holdings Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without the express written consent of AFYI Holdings Group, LLC.