Most states have special funds set aside to help pay claims of financially impaired insurance companies. Each state determines which types of insurance are covered, as well as coverage limits. For information on protection provided by your state, call our licensed financial professionals at 866-223-2121 or fill in the form below – we will send you via e-mail information including:
- Maximum guarantees for all lines of insurance
- Maximum death benefit guarantees
- Maximum guarantee for withdrawal value
- Maximum guarantee for present value of annuity contracts
- Contact information for state’s Guarantee Association
Information submitted on this form, including e-mail addresses, is considered confidential and will not be shared with any other third parties.