A charitable gift annuity is one of the simplest, yet most versatile of all charitable gift-giving options. And most investors are amazed at how many well known, and many worthwhile but lesser known, charities offer them.
Based on response to our most recent article on charitable gift annuities and feedback from thousands of our readers, Annuity FYI has assembled a list of the Top 40 reader-recommended charities offering gift annuities. Want to recommend a charitable gift annuity? Click here to submit it to us!
- The Salvation Army
- Girls Scouts of the USA
- American Heart Association, Inc.
- Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
- Doctors Without Borders
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Human Rights Campaign, Inc.
- World Vision
- Arthritis Foundation Atlanta, GA
- Smithsonian Institution (Washington, D.C.)
- The Metropolitan Opera (New York, NY)
- American Museum of Natural History (New York, NY)
- Museum Of Fine Arts (Boston, MA)
- KQED (San Francisco, CA)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (Philadelphia, PA)
- St. Paul Chamber Orchestra (St. Paul, MN)
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls (Chicago, IL)
- Museum of Science & Industry (Chicago, IL)
- Barnard College (New York, NY)
- Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH)
- Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD)
- LSU Foundation (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Princeton University (Princeton, NJ)
- Purdue Research Foundation (West Lafayette, IN)
- Rutgers University Foundation (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA)
- The College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA)
- The University of Texas Foundation, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA)
Copyright ©2020 AFYI Holdings Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without the express written consent of AFYI Holdings Group, LLC.