Annuity Resources - Retirement Calculators and Planners
- Value of your 401(k) Plan – This helpful calculator from financial experts Bloomberg offers options to check out what your 401(k) will look like in a number of different years.
- My Plan – This fun, interactive, and simple calculator lets you enter in your personal information to come up with a good retirement strategy for you.
- CNN Money Calculator – Enter in your age, income, and much more to determine what your retirement projections will look like.
- Am I Saving Enough for Retirement? – The folks at MSN Money have a helpful calculator that allows you to determine if you are saving up enough cash for retirement and if not, where you need to be in order to stay at a comfortable level.
- Plan Your Strategy Now – Here is a helpful calculator that will get you moving in the right direction so you can plan your retirement strategy now and stop putting off future plans.
- From Charles Schwab – One of the best known retirement planning firms in the nation offers up a helpful calculator to get you moving towards saving now.
- Estimate Your Retirement Benefits Online – Use this government website from the Social Security Administration to help you determine your potential retirement benefits from the government and from your own savings.
- For Military Members – These online calculators can help those who serve or have served in the military determine their retirement pay and benefits.
- Taking the Mystery out of Retirement Planning – Use this simple calculator to help take out the many mysteries that come with planning for your retirement.
- Tax-Free Benefit Calculator – This online calculator can help you determine the tax free portion of any benefits you may receive after or before you actually retire.
- Financial Calculator Assortment – Plenty of different types of financial calculators can be found here, all designed to help you predict your retirement savings and/or investments.
- Retirement Savings Calculator – Plug in some numbers and discover how much you will need to save in order to be able to retire comfortably.
- Retirement Tools & Calculators – Here are several helpful calculators to help you determine different things such as IRA conversions, rollover planning, find out if you're saving enough, and much more.
- More Tools and Calculators – This website also features some more individually tailored tools and online calculators to help you determine how much you will need to retire and what type of investment plan will suit your needs best.
- Roth IRA Conversion Calculator – A user friendly calculator that will help individuals decide what is needed for a Roth IRA conversion, one of the most popular forms of retirement investment available.
- How Much Will I Need to Save? – This calculator can help both young and old decide how much money they will need to save in order to comfortably retire.
- Savings Calculator from NASDAQ – Plug in the numbers to find out how much money you need to save for retirement here at this website sponsored by NASDAQ.
- Get Your Plan Started – This helpful website has a great calculator that will help you get started planning for your retirement.
- Simple Calculator – Just a few simple entries with this calculator will help you decide how much you need to save in order to get on track for retirement.
- Retirement Needs – Everyone has a different view of what retiring comfortably means. Use this calculator to help you determine what your personal needs will be.
- Turning 62 – This page features all kinds of helpful information as well as links to calculators to help you get ready for when you turn the retirement age of 62.
- Long Term Care Insurance? – Use this calculator to help you decide if you should purchase long term care insurance.
- How Long Will my Money Last? – This form can help you figure out how much of your 401(k) money will last and for how long after you retire.
- Tools: Types – This article explains the different calculators and tools available to you in order to determine your retirement goals.
- Living to 100 – Use this interesting calculator to see if you will live to be 100! It's a fun and good way to help determine how long you may live based on different factors.
- More Tools – Here is list of some more retirement and savings related tools and calculators.
- Savings Goal Calculator - A very simple yet helpful tool to help you decide what your savings goal should be based on time and interest rate.
- Retirement Income Calculator – Find out if your expectations for retirement are realistic based on what you currently have set aside for retirement.
- 401(k) Calculator – Download this calculator to help you decide your assumptions, portfolio growth, and more.
- Reaching Your Goals – Another easy to use calculator that will assist you with reaching your savings goals.
- Choose to Save – This website has a lot of helpful information including articles, calculators, and much more.
- Retirement Roadmap – AARP offers a fun interactive guide to help you learn more about retirement planning.
- More Calculators – Here are some of the best online calculators and planners according to Forbes magazine.
- New Retirement Illustrator – See how one investment company is using a new graph and chart to further illustrate retirement goals.
- Healthy Retirement Readiness Tool – Your overall health is just as important as your financial health, so use this tool to make sure you are healthy in other ways as well.
|Types of Annuities||Annuity Info & FAQs||Select Resources|
Written by Rachel Summit